Last Updated: Mar 6, 2015
- Legal Research Sites
- Comprehensive or single-subject collections of statutes, regulations, cases and secondary materials, such as Westlaw, LEXIS and the California Criminal Law Reporter.
- Newsletters and Newspapers
- Newsletters on various topics, often with links to relevant laws, and selected major newspapers from around the world. Check the KIM catalog for links to other electronic newspapers.
- Searching and Indexing Services
- Full-text searching tools and indexes of articles and book chapters about the law, science, health, education and other fields, and databases containing journal articles from multiple journals.
- State, local, national and international statistics.